Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Round 3
Congratulations,

You have made it to the third round of the clan league. Your opponent for this round will be the clan Latin. Here is a link to their forum: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=297

The matches will be held the same way the other rounds were held. The first clan to get 5 wins in the assigned mod will be declared the winner and will advance to the next round. You will have 14 days from the date of this post to arrange a match and have it. If a match is arranged and a the opposing clan does not show up, they will be disqualified and their opponent will advance. The mod for the third round is Judofrac.tbm

If you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm. I will respond as soon as possible.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TPC] members, please go to this thread to discuss the time and date.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=319137

I proposed a date, it is imperative that you let me know if it doesn't work for you.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Doesn't work for me :P
I'm open next week 5:00 - 10:00 Saturday and 4:00 - 10:00

Also I'm -7:00 GMT
4:00-10:00 sunday morbon?

I can't do saturdays anymore because of wrestling, unless it is late. I probably wouldn't be home untill atleast like 11:30 0gmt on saturdays.
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM.
RIP [TPC]
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
4:00-10:00 sunday morbon?

I can't do saturdays anymore because of wrestling, unless it is late. I probably wouldn't be home untill atleast like 11:30 0gmt on saturdays.

Yes, that'd work, thank you. :3
K that's good.

Anybody have a problem with around 8:30-10:00 sunday?
RIP [TPC]
It is Pm. I talked with KingBen ingame and he is also cool with the time.

Maxfire and Steelex, does the time work for you both?
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 20, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
RIP [TPC]
sry piegod , can't attend , exams and all , I'm only able to play during christmass break , until then I'm sorta bolted down
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Well, alright. We have to fight before christmas break. If it turns out you can come that would be great, but I understand if you can't.

Good luck with your exams though.
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 25, 2011 at 01:24 AM.
RIP [TPC]