Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Silent Hill Remix
Okay well this is the main theme song of Silent Hill the horror video game series.
I kinda remixed it.
Well I'm new to this kind of stuff so go easy on the CnC

I did make the background, but the siren and pyramid head I just changed the contrast and placed in there. Heheh
Programs used;
FL Studio 10 (Demo Edition)
Paint.Net (For background)
And a bit of GIMP.
Wot.
Originally Posted by MatrixMatt View Post
Awesome vid dude.

=D

Thank you. ^ ~^ Now I feel good about myself. Though I didn't play piano.
I don't have one. :C
Wot.
Background is a bit weird, I like the purple...But it's to hard to see that epic pyramid head.

Anyways to comment on the song, the kicks start too brutal/early, they've just been thrown in and disrupt the song, and you should leave the main track all they way through in stead og replacing it...

Fade in, fade out.

I've used fl my self sometimes, but not enough to give you stronger criticism.

Anyways good choice of music.

Silent hill ftw.
that not dubstep remix ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKanXA1P7c
try to use it
and fl studio not a best program to making dubstep song's
try to use massive or ableton
I'm famous
Originally Posted by 3sTr0 View Post
that not dubstep remix ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKanXA1P7c
try to use it
and fl studio not a best program to making dubstep song's
try to use massive or ableton

That's not even FL Studio 10, that's an older version...
I have 3 ways to make a dubstep wubwub effect, and in FL Studio, it never quite sounds right.
I can do the LFO in Sytrus, or from menu it pulls up from clicking on it, which is what I did here.
Or, I can pull up the piano roll, and make it play on a low tone, practically so low you can't hear it, and then use slide notes to make it rapidly transition from the note I want back down to the super low note, making wubwub sounds.
Either way they never sound right, so I can't even say if you actually used FL Studio or not. Which is not wise to give CnC and say the bass doesn't sound right if you've never tried it.
FL Studio is what I know and that is why I use it.
Wot.
the snare is awful, and it just sounds you added reverb to everything and put in drums >.>

if you want to make wobbles, download the NI massive plugin

btw, fl 10 is barely different from fl 9
Last edited by CrazyTaco; Feb 22, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
the snare is awful, and it just sounds you added reverb to everything and put in drums >.>

if you want to make wobbles, download the NI massive plugin

btw, fl 10 is barely different from fl 9

I'm using a demo version, I added reverb to everything because it won't let me do it individually to anything but drums and master, which sort of ruined everything. I don't like how the snare has "shh" at the end of it. So I just removed that by popping up the mixer and editing the Tweak band and the Hz. It sounded good til the reverb incident. Had a lot of punch to it.
I prefer not to use downloaded plugins either, I just like to do it this way. d:
Wot.
you can on a demo, demo doesnt change anything except for saving.

pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
you can on a demo, demo doesnt change anything except for saving.

That made me lol. Thanks for the help.

Well anyways, what do you think of this one?

The drums at the beginning are lame.
Wot.