Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]Skate

A First Toribash Vid In Such A While.
Needed To See What I Could Produce.
Theres Alot Of Faults Within It So If You See Them.
Point Them Out. Please.
Not To Mension The Slo-Mo Is Extremly Laggy.
I think you should have more camera work besides, video is great, but i think that you could've asked more people for replays.
For example i got really good skate replays from back old days, that weren't used at all in any video.
You got nice Editing and stuff, i think that i shouldn't tell you anything about that because i see you're more experienced.
Nice !
9/10 - camera
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Stop Capitalising The First Letters In Every Single Word, It Is Extremely Difficult To Understand And Read What You Have Written.

Edit is pretty good. Like the minimalistic style. The cloudy overlay is a great and subtle touch to it, couples very well with the calm song. Although I must point out that the song isn't really fitting with the replays, not saying that skating doesn't go with slow songs. Just that the replays were too short so they seemed a bit fast, contrary to the pace of the music. I'd recommend using longer replays where there's more things happening than just one trick or two jumps. Also would like to mention that reusing the same replay twice doesn't look all that good.
The audio to video sync in the beginning is great, slow mo fit perfectly and fade out to the fade in is timed very well. But after that point the sync sort of gets lost, where the rest of the video doesn't sync all that well with the music.
The cloudy overlay abruptly ending at about 0:14 really bugged me. If you're as picky as I am, it really broke the smooth flow of the video. And then there's the obvious slow-motion freeze at 0:17, which I don't think I need to mention really.
The slow motion at the end is waaayy too slow, doesn't go with the music and simply stretches out too long. Not to mention that the video ends while he's still doing the jump.
The color flashes at 0:26 felt reaaally out of place. They didn't fit with the color scheme of the video and it would've been better without them honestly.
Now to get picky, I see that you've manually blocked the videos frame so it looks like it's in 16:9. Well you haven't done it well enough, I can see still see the video, past the borders in all corners of the frame. You should also not use the beginning of the replay, rather shorten it a tiny bit so you miss the beginning. The default tori pose is very ugly and unfitting, especially with the short frame lag that follows it(you can see it at about 0:08 and 0:19(this happens in almost all replays)).
Once I enlargened the video I also noticed that it's very low quality, like you've zoomed into the clip itself. The tori lost all anti-aliasing and the general quality is just simply bad.

Can't find any more things to pick at oh god why am I doing this at 6 AM
8/10

EDIT: Also.
Oh my god toribash community, please stop with the 30 second long videos.
Last edited by Ostakex; Feb 26, 2012 at 06:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vid information
Please include information such as the name of the song and artist used and the applications used to create the vid, when making a thread.

Please add the vid information to your first post.
Last edited by Doxxy; Feb 26, 2012 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Idc what Ostakex says I belive its a good video overall Rate 9/10
I hate living in Texas -_-