Ranking
Original Post
Winter Brawl
Okay, this probably should have been made sooner.

The brawl is today, which is a Friday, the second one this January, you know the one.

I won't be able to play. Yes, I have to sit out. My mouse wheel kinda... is about 1cm lower than it should be, and refuses to roll. I still have that "z button" thing... but seriously, people. I can't play like that.

So, I may try and fail, or not try at all. I can't decide.

Everyone say something when you see this, even if it's just "I can't" or "I'll be there", just to let me know what's going on. If you miss the brawl, don't worry about it too much. I've already lost all hope of doing well in this one anyway.
Re: Winter Brawl
Not sure if I can. I'll try to be there, but other plans have been made so I don't know. What time is it again?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
sorry im a little late, i was there
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
i think i won maybe 5 games i couldnt stay too long, i had to leave after about half an hour to an hour
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Damn, sorry, I would've been there but I didn't know about it, guess you could say I was on a hiatus from Toribash....

Any idea when the next one is coming up?