Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Annie Bear Suit Edit Set.
Long title is long.

A set i am doing for someone. Nearly done with the head.

Head.

Probably going to do the parts i hate doing next, such as the hands, feet and torso. If anyone has ANY advice, tips or anything on mapping hands and feet, do share.
Cnc is appreciated as always.
Last edited by Doxxy; Mar 2, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
Aka jusmi.
wow i like it! and if you want i could make you a template for feet n hands?
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
It's to realistic to be considered anime.

And why did you mirror the whole thing? The lighting in the eye gets messed up, seams appear here and there....

Let's look away from that...

The teeth are slightly pixelated, the transition from the spiky part of the brows to the smooth ones are too rough, if you know what I mean...

Now to the good parts, I love how you did the hair and the depth is outstanding...Especially by the eyes.
Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post

And why did you mirror the whole thing? The lighting in the eye gets messed up, seams appear here and there....

Let's look away from that...

The teeth are slightly pixelated, the transition from the spiky part of the brows to the smooth ones are too rough, if you know what I mean...

Now to the good parts, I love how you did the hair and the depth is outstanding...Especially by the eyes.

First, "ANNIE" not anime.

Also, i simple mirrored it so i could show it a sphere. I am going to fix all the seems, pixels and the mirroring eyes when i do the finishing details.
Also i will fix the brows, didn't notice that.

Thanks for the cnc 'n stuff.

I should really start including more details about where i am at on a head when i post it :<
Aka jusmi.
Good head, I like it, but I don't like the eyes on the bear also dislike the rim, maybe some fluff hanging down beyond it?

Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post

Are you stupid? Yes, you must be. You don't seem to know what anime means, how to pronounce it nor have you probably never ever heard of manga.

Guess what? Anime is animated stuff, this is considered manga. And both can be really realistic.

Kindly refrain from posting if you don't know what you're talking about.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
its perfect if you edit the eyes on the bear
love the hair its juust perfect
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
heres a foot template i just made for you. i always find that the templates that are given could be slightly better. so yeah anyone can use it.

my foot template

I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
You misunderstand, he knows the mapping, he's talking about not being able to visualise the drawing part of it. how the tops get squashed and how it throws people off when drawing them in conjunction with the fronts and is looking for effective methods to map the sides into them correctly.

best method would be to draw of each face(top front bottom back) of the foot in 512x512. then for the sides, you rearrange them to surround your 512x512 side piece, so that you can get the seams right.
then resize/squash to fit the default templates.

difficult to explain without the correct images, nblx inox texture thread had a hand texture sort of showing what i explained. you have prime, see if you can find it

otherwise compare textures. preferably vector ones so you can clearly defined line mapping. have a look at toasts feet and hand textures, cant remember the guy that made them, but they turned out amazing
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
First, "ANNIE" not anime.

Also, i simple mirrored it so i could show it a sphere. I am going to fix all the seems, pixels and the mirroring eyes when i do the finishing details.
Also i will fix the brows, didn't notice that.

Thanks for the cnc 'n stuff.

I should really start including more details about where i am at on a head when i post it :<

I'll have to apology, that was a grand failure on my side. ; (

Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Are you stupid? Yes, you must be. You don't seem to know what anime means, how to pronounce it nor have you probably never ever heard of manga.

Guess what? Anime is animated stuff, this is considered manga. And both can be really realistic.

Kindly refrain from posting if you don't know what you're talking about.

I know very well that "anime" is short for animation.

And yes, i've heard about manga, and know fairly well what it is...Was just a simple misunderstanding between my head and the title.

But as i thought it said "anime" i reffered to the way people make animated series in Japan, as for example Naruto or Bleach. They are drawn, simple.

Thus I said, "It's to realistic to be considered anime".

<snip>
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 1, 2012 at 11:51 AM.