Toribash
Original Post
Post your jokes!
A blonde woman enters the doctor's office...
woman: “Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts.”
doctor: “What do you mean?”
woman: “When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts.”
doctor: “Are you a natural blonde?"
woman: (puzzled) "Yes, why do you ask?"
doctor: "Because you're finger's broken..."

A cop pulls over a lady and ask for her driver license. She pulls them out and the cop says "this shows your supposed to wear glasses" she said "I have contacts" cop said "I don't care who you know, you are under arrest for not wearing glasses"... Took her to court, and the cop was sued $5000 for false arrest and being plain dumb. lost his badge and right to be a police...
^cops are dumb

now ur jokes!
1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

2. ''I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.''

3. ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~