Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Demolish (working on it)
was bored and stuff

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
I like it, but the eyes could use a little more darkening on the edges (so it has a little more definition). I can't really comment more since it's an early WIP but I can't wait to see more progress
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Start thinking about the back. Or fail like everyone else.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
^Don't listen to him.

good job :3 I think you should lessen the bags under his eyes though
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Start thinking about the back. Or fail like everyone else.

Dude stfu, why would you start with the back!?!?!?
Face first, then you're sure the mapping is alright and the face gives the character of the back (of the whole head actually) not vice versa.

Btw: Nice head, already like it.
Im looking forward to the result.
I don't know why, but it reminds me a bit of Evil set (the one that was on replays when you start toribash). Looks cool imho. Also, like a purple Grievous.

Originally Posted by 00naruto00 View Post
Dude stfu, why would you start with the back!?!?!?
Face first, then you're sure the mapping is alright and the face gives the character of the back (of the whole head actually) not vice versa.

he didnt say "start with the back", he said "start thinking about the back."
freelancer is of the oppinion that having a well thought through back area is important, nothing wrong with that. its valid CnC, next person to say comment on it being a shit comment gets punished.

on topic:
average sofar, not much to comment on.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-