Ranking
Original Post
[vid] Last Toribash Movie - Best Edit I've done
Yeah.
Soz guys.
Leaving toribash.

Anyways, sickest toribash edit I've done so far.

Song: Move Like A Jagger
Soft: Sony Vegas Pro 10, Fraps, Cinema 4D and Toribash. Duh.

Soo, cya.
M I N I V A N
Don't know why you are leaving. But I think the vid was very nice.
Also I don't know much about vid making but some effects looked nice.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
good editing overall
as usual it was overdone in a few sections, struggled to see what was going on, but it was mostly watchable. with the darker shaders and dark texture schemes, you need to watch out for over-editing them.

thought the slow-mo from 0:06 went on for a bit long, partially the songs fault and partially yours, not sure what you could do to remedy that tho, various options come to mind, but none of them really great

by far your best though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
as ben said quite good beside some part

way far from all your other videos-

didnt like at all the overlapping of 2 different songs- idk if you made it or took the song like that but i found it quite annoying
Another reason he may be leaving is because he finds no enjoyment in the game. I know that hours wouldn't simply quit just because he got some Harsh CnC. Then he'd just stop making videos. But he wouldn't quit altogether. Nothing different has really happened lately, so that may be a reason.

Anyway, great video. I hope you read my feedback on your previous video with that energy drink in it.

Didn't see many effects, and it was nice and clear. I like that. I'm gunna miss you man. 10/10. Peace broham.
beware
the goblin
not a discussion thread on his leaving.
if you want to say goodbye, then PM him or include it in a decent post
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Great video, I personally loved it, I understand that it was the one you liked the most/put most effort in, but my favourite is still the "Give You Up" one.
The start was really sexy. I jizzed my pants at 0:17. It just seems like you got a little bit lazy at the end, but still amazing video.

Well see you around. Toribash is going to get boring without awesome guys like you, but I'll still do my best to stay around and wait for you if you decide to come back.
oh yeah
Different from your other videos, Its not bad i liked the editing and the sync was nice, The overlaying images and particles were a little unnecessary and the music in my opinion doesnt fit toribash. 7/10
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!