Toribash
Original Post
Battleclubs!
I messed around with battle staff and came up with this rather unusual mod. Best at 100 dismemberment and 100 engage distance.
What do you think?
Attached Files
Battleclub.tbm (3.3 KB, 204 views)
Re: Battleclubs!
coolest mod ever here's 2 things I made with its awesomeness . Check out how far the abs and lumbar go in uke splatter :P. Maybe even a battleclub server, replacing battlestaff or something

EDIT: 2 more replays
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
i think u should make them a little smaller but other than that i like it. Good Job!!!
The large size helps make for the wierd physics, smaller would make it easier to use (and less fun).
I second B-Rad on having this replace Battlestaff. I think that this requires more stategy and battlestaff is too focused on the opening move.
yeah, even when your hand breaks off (which happens quite often :P) you still have some weird physics. This is shown in "yoink!" and "uke_club_splatter" where I do jumps not possible with out these weird yet awesome physics

EDIT: I tried to simulate what might happen if we had a battle club server, so I made this simple scenario that could happen in a multiplayer server. Note that it isn't all in the first move, because uke breaks my head off 200 frames or so into the match
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
i love this mod but I am not that sure how it would wor in multi player but I would love to try it out.
Funny but hard mode.
I made one replay. It's not killing, but rather symbolic.
Attached Files
I_Pass_You_To_Be_A_Knight.rpl (13.0 KB, 29 views)
Lol,the Homing Missile.
Attached Files
Homing Missile.rpl (15.6 KB, 28 views)
"I have not told half of what I saw." ~ Marco Polo