Toribash
Original Post
Regarding farming in clan servers.
Originally Posted by Cevius View Post
Any clans found doing this sort of thing will find themselves banned, and no longer official.
The entire clan. Not just those who set it up.
Ignorance is no longer an excuse to get you out of it.

It's the whole clan's responsibility to maintain and run their clan server, and if one of your members changes something they shouldn't, then you need to fix it, and get us to update the password so they don't do it again.

There will be no more tolerance of dishonest and vile actions like these. We give you trust and you abuse it, either directly or through inaction and ignorance.

Be smart. Be vigilant. Be honourable.

Or be destroyed.

Bash on, Bashians. <O>

Many thanks to Cevius for being so kind as to allow me to post this here, and feel important!
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
i got a question why will the whole clan be kicked out of toribash beacuse of 1 selfish member of the clan
Glad to be back.
To put more blame on the selfish member
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
but shouldnt the selfish member be banned and not be able to make an account on that computer or any1 on network
Glad to be back.
j4ck i got a question why will the whole clan be kicked out of toribash beacuse of 1 selfish member of the clan

Because of a failure of action within the clan itself. You must watch your own, and maintain the room you are trusted with.

Depending on the severity of the issue, the bans length will vary, or the action taken. Each case will be investigated as they come up, and decided on by the admins.
<( O )>
What if someone in the clan pretends to be a trustworthy member, gets the server password, farms, and gets the whole clan banned on purpose?
Well don't ban anyone in the S2K server because we have someone framing us, we have contacted admins about it already.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Oh Glorious Day!
Now commences the pruning of the crap. Let there be rejoicing!
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
I swear the person thats framing us does it and we get all banned I will murder everyone D:<
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!