ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old thread 2

in cooperation with
Last edited by TeamWushu; Jun 16, 2012 at 07:20 AM.
Team Wushu▻ The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to the most graceful mod toribash has to offer: Wushu.
Confirming leadership.

All events will go here.
Last edited by William; Jun 12, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Application form:
Nick: ynvaser
Belt: 4th Dan
Why do you like wushu: It's the mod I played most of my Toribashian career. Tactics and skill, what more could you wish from a mod?
Classification: T3CDFE
Replays:
Attached Files
ynva_flowa2.rpl (84.6 KB, 10 views)
ynva_flowa3.rpl (65.5 KB, 5 views)
ynva_flowa4.rpl (88.0 KB, 5 views)
Owca
Have a nice day belt
It is a kind of mod wchich give me a lot of entertainment even if im not wushu player
t8CAQG

3 random raplays xd
Attached Files
[CW]owca_vs_XaruS-9261_7134.rpl (115.2 KB, 4 views)
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Hnnnnngh.

Application form:
Nick: Powas
Belt: Master belt
Why do you like wushu: I just do. Wushu for lyf, even if I suck ass nowadays.
Classification: T - kiss my ass, tho since I'm potato in wushu after dat break, let's say 3. Rest - CDFG
Replays: Hnnngh, random stuff as I don't normally save them. Totally gayass names.
Attached Files
derp wsuhu pred.rpl (88.2 KB, 16 views)
micu loolol 2.rpl (115.5 KB, 12 views)
wilkl streak 13.rpl (41.0 KB, 12 views)
retired
Moved my app from the old thread.

Hello again, Team Wushu. Firstly, I'm going to begin from myself. So, my name is Max. I'm 18 years old. I live in Russia, Vladivostok city. Now, I'm a little bit busy with admission to the University. And of course, I already passed the exams. Anyway, I'm fond of extreme sports, like rafting and snowboardind, but mostly I like snowboarding. Sometimes, I draw some sets and other things in Gimp. And of course, I know English well.

Nick: Elate.
Belt: Almost master belt.
Why do you want to join team wushu: Team Wushu, like any clan, has its members that have the same passion. So, I'm fond of wushu, like you.
Why do you like wushu: The most interesting mod (art) I've ever seen in tori and I'm born for it.
Your style: I can probably use any style. Mostly, "relax" style.
Classification: T3_C_A_F_E
Hope joining you.
Attached Files
1.rpl (119.1 KB, 1 views)
2.rpl (116.7 KB, 1 views)
3.rpl (88.2 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Elate; Jun 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Welcome all!Added all of you in here,feel free to discuss anything over here...and feel free to suggest improvements,events etc...

My first post will be updated with current events,and of-course a roundup of the #1 teamwushu tournament that is still taking place.
Last edited by TeamWushu; Jun 12, 2012 at 06:46 PM.
Team Wushu▻ The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to the most graceful mod toribash has to offer: Wushu.
Nick: DSHL

Belt: Black Belt 6th Dan

Why do you like wushu: I like Wushu because it gives you a incredible freedom in game play, you have the possibility of much moves, come backs, and the mod itself is funnier then other mods in my opinion.

Classification: T3_C_A_F_G

Replays:
Help a Bro
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Soo... are you going to hold evaluation tests?

We can arrange that,idea is being cooked atm.I will place you in the correct tier if i've played with you before.dhsl tier 4 imo ;p
Your messed up world enthrills me