Toribash
Original Post
[Free] Texture improvement studio
Hello fellow forum. I've started to play toribash in 2008 but then in 2009 i finished playing it mainly because it's became boring. The only reason why i stay on the forum is the GREAT community and people who helped me a lot, thanks to your CnCs I have improved. Sorry for the intro I just want you to understand why I'm doing this. The main reason is of course to thank all of you. And the only thing i can provide is texturing... That's why i created this charity thread. Just send me the flat of the texture and a short description of what you want me to do. I'll try to do my best!

Also I'm not sure what tag i should've used so if i violated any forum rule mods don't infract me please

This thread is against the rules. Closed. ~ MrAakash
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
E) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker infracted.

Last edited by Text; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
sorry i don't have an opportunity to do dl / lp so please post them here in jpg or png
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
Do you also make new textures?
Because I want my legs to look realistic, but I can't make something myself.
dreamy suicide act
Sorry but i don't make textures from scratch. At the moment im only improving already existing textures
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
Hey man I need a sweet head!

Can you make it cartoonish and ninja-ish?

If so thanks!

My head is 128x128

(Head should look like something like this: )
Please stop posting spinnies
I'm not going to redraw entire texture. Just send me the flat in pm
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
nope i can only remake/improve the head that you own. I'm not going to make heads from scratch
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures