Toribash
Original Post
Going away?

Yes? Maybe? If so, first of all:

This thread is only made for saying that YOU are inactive, not "Oh goodbye bro, you'll be missed <3 (no homo) Anything of that sort can be done through PM

Here is what you need to fill out:
How long you are leaving:
Why you are leaving:
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) :

"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

how long you are leaving:1 week starting from tomorrow
Why you are leaving:having holiday with my parents to singapure and hongkong.
What is the reason you cant keep in touch:
Well,my mom not allow me to bring my laptop
No laptop,no ingame and forum.and I want having fun there.play toribash is my habit,i want to do something diffrent there
So will miss you all.
-17april
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
How long you are leaving:1 weeks start tomorrow
Why you are leaving:having a road trip with my family
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : No laptop
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
How Long you are leaving: One Week, 2 weeks Maximum
Why are you leaving: My Exams as some of you may know are over, and Iīm on my summer vacations, Iīll be on my auntīs house for some time.
Whatīs the reason you canīt keet in touch: I canīt bring my laptop, there is no internet there anyway, believe me, Itīs like in the middle of Nowhere.
Fucking smooth.
How long you are leaving: a week, 6 months tops
Why you are leaving: Moving, lack of WiFi/internet,
What's the reason you can't keep in touch: Moving, and I dont really have time for the forum as of late.
I'll post when I can, but dont expect too many posts from me
How long you are leaving:i don't know but it will be a really long time
Why you are leaving:want to grade up my score in school
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) :Well...i can little bit keep it touch.But,somehow this game start to bored me.I'll check the thread maybe 1 times in 2 weeks

if you kick me cause of inactivity i'll not hold a grudge.This inactivity will start 2 days again
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
How long you are leaving: Umm, a few days
Why you are leaving: IM NEVER LEAVING <3
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Parents are pissy at me.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How long you are leaving:Idk quite yet, but probably a few weeks
Why you are leaving:Got computer taken away for being arrested again.
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Computer is gone.
Proud member of Drugged
How long you are leaving: Prob forever
Why you are leaving: I am tired of toribash, I'm playing new games, got a lot of contests to do, etc...
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : As I said, I will not play toribash anymore.

Bye guys, it was a good time I had with u all <3
I WILL NEVAH LEAVE!
-----
except last 4 days lol ;P straight
-----
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
How long you are leaving: Umm, a few days
Why you are leaving: IM NEVER LEAVING <3
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Parents are pissy at me.

you just left..
Last edited by bazoozo; Jul 14, 2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump