Toribash
Original Post
Shootmania - Prepare to get roflstomped

Ultra competive game, if you are a casual gamer you just won't win.. If you have a long history from quake, unreal tournament, CS or any of those games you will probably have a jolly good time.

But again this game is not about having fun its about suffering and crying bitter man-tears when your opponent crushes you 5 seconds in to the round on his quest for a spawn-spam frenzy of glorious proportions, its about being so much of a coward that your opponents flame you over in-game chat in a furious nerd-rage.

Same developer as Trackmania and all those other mania games we love so much, Nadeo.

Still in closed beta, but you can pre-purchase and get access to the beta.
official website:
http://www.shootmania.com/

Don't know release date just yet.

Didn't find so much info about this game really so I included this delicious copypasta.

"An unlimited gaming world customized for you
Whether they are classic or developed exclusively for ShootMania Storm, the wide variety of maps and gaming modes offered within the game or created by the community will allow you to live constantly changing experiences.

Innovative intuitive playability
Accessible to many and allowing the best to stand out, ShootMania guarantees fun from the first game to the last.

Tailor-made for competition
Experience a fight at any time in a spectacular world. The many competitions held on ShootMania Storm offer the best sporting atmosphere.

Pure multiplayer delirium
Many players can take each other on simultaneously! The "matchmaking" system allows players to easily connect to a server on their level, whether for pure enjoyment or competition.

Create your own playground
With its map and script editors, numerous communication tools, Machinima sharing and editing tools, etc., ShootMania Storm offers everyone "
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 13, 2012 at 08:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Ultra competive game, if you are a casual gamer you just won't win.. If you have a long history from quake, unreal tournament, CS or any of those games you will probably have a jolly good time.

Interest raised, commencing youtube time suck in 3... 2... 1...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So whos playing this? I just bought it today after my 7 day trial expired, definitly worth it. Its 16 euros if you buy it single, 13,33 ea if you buy it in a 3-pack 12,8 ea if you buy it in a 5-pack.
IGN: Ezeth
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
I dunno, I first want to see the final system requirements before I make up my mind. It's a definite yes if I can get it to run on my laptop, but I'll need to see.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
looks good.. more like a new part from unreal tournament then anything new.. i saw the video and have to say, na thats not a game for me ^^ u need to much accuracy to be good, and i dont have it... ill play quake with the motto "JUST SHOT JUST! SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" and may ill hit sometimes anyone xD

the concept is nice... but for me a not a try worth ;)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I dunno, I first want to see the final system requirements before I make up my mind. It's a definite yes if I can get it to run on my laptop, but I'll need to see.

Do tell how it went.
This got my attention.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Ya i will definately try this out because i played a shitload of css and if this is anything like it then i will purbubbly like it
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Ya i will definately try this out because i played a shitload of css and if this is anything like it then i will purbubbly like it

You should be thinking more Quake than CSS.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Doesn't look like it would be that great for me. It just doesn't look like it's for me. And also the one mode that I've seen so far (1vs3, lasers vs rockets) does not look balanced.