Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Head Based off of Bomberman
A simple head based from the bomber man guy but without the pink ball on top of his head. I used Photoshop cs6. Give me your thoughts on it.

Its good but without the bobble or the rest of the set it just seems like a box with 4 lines in it. Make the eyes a bit shorter because they come down too far and maybe add a tiny bit of shadow around the white just so the eyes have a little bit of something to focus in on.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I think that if you are making anything as simple as bomberman you should at least make the few details you included look good. You could for an example make the eyes a bit fatter and rounder, maybe even add a little shine to them like this
http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/...omberman78.jpg

The outside can be slightly shaded and I see no reason to not include the pink ball. The face looks too dark also.
It's way too simple and, sorry to say, pretty sh'tty.
Based on the reference Ezeth gave, you didn't even gave that pinky ball in the back (not sure if necessary but it will make the head look better, but it requires skilled mapping since it's in a round shape and is at the higher level of the head) and needs more shading outside the round-cornered square.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
I thought of that exact idea the other day I love bomber man But can i say one thing i think you need to build on ? ... The eyes are fatter than that. but other than that its Pretty awesome 8/10
I am IronMan
It may be simple but it looks really cool bro.
A little recolors and it's definitely a head I'd use...
I don't want it now though. Remember I asked you to make me one?
Keep up the good work, brotha!!!
a spoon.