Toribash
Original Post
About your xbox 360?
Any of you been having trouble with your xbox 360's? because i have one and it just messed up on me and i had to call in and get myslef a coffin for it and send it in.... i beleave that it was because of the shinni curse lol....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Re: About your xbox 360?
My brothers one dosent open the cd tray sometimes. One of my close friends has had to send three back already, seems that they are prone to failure sometimes, great system though.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
My mate has just had to return his in the 11th month of his 1 year warranty, Not only did he have the problem with the CD tray not opening properly but the console
itself sounded like a 100 year old hairdryer being pushed to the limit!

Microsoft have developed a newer version of the 360 which has a more efficient chip meaning less cooling is needed, so hopefully that will reduce some of the heat related issues.
However it appears that Bill still has a lot of the original 360 boxes laying around so he wont be releasing the newer motherboards (and 100gb hardrive as standard) until at least the end of 2007.

This puts me in a quandry as to whether i should wait for the new one.... 11-12 months is a long time, or just give in and buy one now....for the time being Toribash will have to provide the entertainment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Personally i think its worth it, there are a lot of good games comming out for the 360. Im currently playing Lost Planet right now. Isnt terribly original but its good at what it does.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
oh yea, my friend has had trouble with his cd tray too.... mines just a hardwear failular.... but when he sent his in and he got it back its still kinda glithy ... so if microsoft cant fix my 360 to its full compasity i will take it back to game crazy and get a new one (witch i should have done in the first place) so yea i hope mine comes back better then when i sent it off lol
OG of TB
A man of few words