Toribash
Original Post
(Postmort) Post-mortem
DEAD
Last edited by KenKitano; Jan 7, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do you shrink back from these sights? If you were in a place of worship, you'd call them angels. Talk to "God."
Name :
Belt: 3rd (400 til 4th)
Why do you want to join Sun-Ken-Rock?: Coleader broski from horror
In-game activity (1-10, 1=bad 10=best) : 9
Forum Activity(1-10, 1=bad 10=best) : 4
What's your GMT?: +5
What can you do for the clan?: Prove skill cash and training
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Accepted!
Why do you shrink back from these sights? If you were in a place of worship, you'd call them angels. Talk to "God."
Yo ken bro send me an inv im back on tori (lost internet for 3 days) *I SHOULDNT BE ALIVE*
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
I guess you're right just wasn't sure though, I don't like to be insulted. But for this time it's okay then.
u on ken?
yay
Name : Ethan Tran ((IGN Is Tothemoon)
Belt: brown
Why do you want to join Sun-Ken-Rock?: Seems like a fun clan.
In-game activity (1-10, 1=bad 10=best) : 8
Forum Activity(1-10, 1=bad 10=best) : 4
What's your GMT?: +6
What can you do for the clan?: Help make this clan into a great one, doing whatever I have to do.
Last edited by tothemoon; Sep 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM.