Original Post
[S] Red Hooded demon head

Artist: Me
Prev. Owner: None
Size: 512x512
Resize: No
Recolor: 2k extra
Price: 5.6k
I have just noticed you have three different threads up all selling head textures, why not merge them together for one big shop?
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ  Pedobear approves!
Originally Posted by Yiffy View Post
I have just noticed you have three different threads up all selling head textures, why not merge them together for one big shop?

i just might do that
Offtopic...
Again i see this. -_-

This is a picture that you can find from google...
Just little blur on edges...

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
Offtopic...
Again i see this. -_-

This is a picture that you can find from google...
Just little blur on edges...

i used a image from google to make the head yes but it wasn't a tori head texture, i made it so :T and no its not "Just little blur on edges" i added my own touch so i would love it if you didnt come on here acting like i didnt make it myself -.-
Originally Posted by JanoViaper View Post
i used a image from google to make the head yes but it wasn't a tori head texture, i made it so :T and no its not "Just little blur on edges" i added my own touch so i would love it if you didnt come on here acting like i didnt make it myself -.-

You didnt meniton that it is copy paste so i just said it.

Some people might want to see original pic. ;)

Large pic

fuck
"You didnt meniton that it is copy paste so i just said it."

Again i edited it -.- if you look close enough you can see there are a few vital changes
Personally I would like to know when something is copy/paste, so I will not be purchasing this texture.

If you do use someone else's art it can be considered as plagiarism and if the original image is found, it can obviously be remade.

Its even in the rules...

Art Rules

A) Using copyrighted work without proven owner consent (plagiarism) is strictly forbidden, and you must credit all other artists work. In other words, if you're selling c/p textures or images post a link to the original image.
Originally Posted by Yiffy View Post
Personally I would like to know when something is copy/paste, so I will not be purchasing this texture.

If you do use someone else's art it can be considered as plagiarism and if the original image is found, it can obviously be remade.

Its even in the rules...

Art Rules

A) Using copyrighted work without proven owner consent (plagiarism) is strictly forbidden, and you must credit all other artists work. In other words, if you're selling c/p textures or images post a link to the original image.

oh no if i use a image from google i make sure its not copyrighted
Originally Posted by JanoViaper View Post
oh no if i use a image from google i make sure its not copyrighted

Normally as soon as someone creates a piece of art its copyrighted to them, the only way to get use of it is personally asking the artist