Toribash
Original Post
[R] VIP Avatar and Signature - Offering 75k to 115k
75k - 115k Av & Sig Request
EDIT: If you add a background I'll make it 128k possibly.

Quick Look:
As a favor to my best friend I would like to request a forum avatar and signature that go together. I know the description is sort of vague but I would like something EPIC. Hopefully the details I provide will help out a little more than "epic".

Details:
I would like to be any style you prefer using a broad spectrum of colors. (i.e. Rainbows etc.) If you prefer though, a Goth theme would be accepted as well. Many details should be included to add to the effect and power of the work. Let your creativity run wild and show me your best work.

If you have a signature and avatar that you think I might like that you have already made prior to my request, please feel free to post it. I offer the same price although I am more apt to choose an original over a pre-made.

Overall I just want the project to be your own so please make sure you make it all fit together. No random mumble-jumble in my artwork please. Quality is important.

Inscriptions:
Please add "Feathery" in a super-amazing font to the signature that will get attention. Add shadowing to the word if it fits in with the project and looks aesthetically pleasing.

Sizing:
Signature - At least 250x700

Pricing:
75k - 115k
Good work is most likely to get paid the full 115k.
Last edited by Spitfire; Sep 11, 2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Updating
I like anime but my friend doesn't. I'm doing this for him. He perfers stuff more realistic looking.

It's a birthday present