Toribash
Original Post
Clan Video Replays
Link has given me permission to make this thread to make it easier for me to keep track of the replays for the clan video. The rules are as follows:

1. 1 post per person, if you want to submit more replays, edit your post. I will be regularly checking this thread so even if it doesn't say there is a new post I will see new replays.

2. There is no limit as to how many replays you can post, but not all of them will be used, I will be using the best replays that sync the best with the part of the video/song i'm up to.

3. Do not put emotes on the replays, they're just annoying

What kind of replays do I do?
Anything you want, but I have preferences. Multiplayer replays between 2 clan members are the best bet, that way we can get in more members for more amounts of time. The mods I would prefer are: any sparring mod, wushu, ninjitsu, aikido and any parkour mod. But as i said, anything you want, sp is fine but it is less likely to be used unless it is unbelievably extreme. Any mod is fine for the multiplayer ones, I only chose those 5 as my preference because I think they would look best but if you guys can get a good looking replay out of any other mod, be my guest.

I would like multiplayer replays to be between a ranged number of people, there will be exceptions, for example me and tessh are in a different timezone to the rest of you so most of our replays will be between us, but if all else fails, i can /lp.

Post whatever you can, lets make this a good one

PsYcHo out.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
-Post reserved for replays-.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Tessh Replays:
Attached Files
#Tessh - Pain rain.rpl (247.8 KB, 10 views)
#Tessh born with the gods.rpl (176.4 KB, 6 views)
#Tessh infernus.rpl (214.5 KB, 5 views)
Handspring combo gainer.rpl (150.2 KB, 5 views)
Decao TK!.rpl (80.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tessh; Nov 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
-Reserved for the mastered replays of Linkhunter-

Side note: Just for this video
( Can't believe I'm saying this)
Anyone wanna spar with me?
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

This is old.
There's barely any contact, so maybe I should meet up with someone and do a new one.
Attached Files
Runkido madness.rpl (519.5 KB, 5 views)
Dose is dead.
Link we need a cleanup in here, can you delete any post that isnt replays or reserved for replays? Including this one?
Guess who's back. But Here's my replays. Choosing a few randoms, so choose the best ones you think should be in the video. Just a sidenote, I'm not sure which ones are completed or not. I know the very first one is, but I'm not sure about the rest.
Attached Files
%DNX Animalistic Behavior.rpl (173.9 KB, 3 views)
%DNX The Sound of Truth.rpl (170.7 KB, 4 views)
%DNX a skylit drive.rpl (66.6 KB, 3 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Decided id be like everyone else and post my replays xD and DeathNoteX, if you wanna upload more feel free, just gives me more to choose from
Attached Files
PsYcHo - Carnage.rpl (116.3 KB, 2 views)
PsYcHo - Not Quite.rpl (102.5 KB, 2 views)
PsYcHo - Red Paint.rpl (152.6 KB, 2 views)
PsYcHo - Squeeze.rpl (132.1 KB, 2 views)
*bump* we need more replays than this guys
Here are the replays.

The 'breakdance' one is just if you want to add it to the end of the video, perhaps in the credits or something.
Attached Files
#BackSpinningPunch.rpl (54.9 KB, 6 views)
#DecapPunch.rpl (46.7 KB, 6 views)
#SpinAndPunch.rpl (88.0 KB, 7 views)
#SpinKickMadman.rpl (151.4 KB, 6 views)
breakdance .rpl (132.0 KB, 7 views)
Fucking smooth.