128x128 Head texture.
Left Hand Texture Trail.
Right Hand Texture Trail.
Right Leg Texture Trail.
Full texutres without head included.
Full texutres without head included.
Gold relax.

I'm buying:

I'd like to buy everything except Colector items, DQ colours, Trail colours, Torso colours, User text colours, Grip colours, Emote colours.
[Buying every kind of art too!]

Account details:
[SIZE="2"]Username: Mccqa.
Id: 2163738.

I'll answer as fast as i can! By the way, better write in thread and don't PM me, writing in thread is helping me too, bumping up.
Last edited by Mccqa; Oct 20, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Originally Posted by UkePT View Post
512x512 head 19,5k

sapphire force 11k

^ I'd like to buy 512x512 head, but if you'll offer lower price.
you said you are buying any kind of art. Would you like me to make you a custom ground texture?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
you said you are buying any kind of art. Would you like me to make you a custom ground texture?

I don't know about this idea :/ It is possible that it would be waste of time, BUT if you are confident then sure, why not
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
I don't know about this idea :/ It is possible that it would be waste of time, BUT if you are confident then sure, why not

I will pm you wips if u like it you can buy it if you dont you dont have to. Btw check my deactivated for items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will pm you wips if u like it you can buy it if you dont you dont have to. Btw check my deactivated for items.

Originally Posted by DarkScorpion View Post
acid force 4k buying
head 256 6k

Acid force - in market 6.300 so i offer for 5.300.

How much for 'Music' ?

512 head 19k is my min - 18.***