Ranking
Original Post
ban reason "tourney farming" ?
what exactly is meant with the ban reason "tourney farming"?

can u still win tourney prices if already your 100 won tc from matches are full?
either i would think its not really fair if a player plays until he won 100 matches in a tourney server?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I believe tourney farming is when someone goes into tourneys on their alts, or multiclienting, or with friends and just lose on purpose so their friend or main account gets all the tc
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
I believe tourney farming is when someone goes into tourneys on their alts, or multiclienting, or with friends and just lose on purpose so their friend or main account gets all the tc

well, actually multiclienting in an offical tournament is another ban reason ... (already saw it often with "multiclienting in offical tournament")

using an alt... would be only farming if he makes 10 alts and wins 100 games with them all in the room...

and the last thing isnt farming, its just like a normal final only that u fight ur friend.. i think theres nothing illegal...

so i think nothing from this is it.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Maybe if they don't lose on purpose and try to win the tourney fighting fair, without giving up easily and dq'ing?
Have you read this article?

Link:http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...55534169,d.bmk
-----
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well, actually multiclienting in an offical tournament is another ban reason ... (already saw it often with "multiclienting in offical tournament")

using an alt... would be only farming if he makes 10 alts and wins 100 games with them all in the room...

and the last thing isnt farming, its just like a normal final only that u fight ur friend.. i think theres nothing illegal...

so i think nothing from this is it.

making a strategic plan with your friend and he lets you win and sometimes you let him win is fair?how so?its not illegal?we can't be so sure if everyone is
thinking the same thing,but this is not just the cause for tourney farming.
ppl use alts,friends,minions and make a lot of TC(Tourney Prize+Booster)
i don't see how thats called legal.the tourneys are missing again:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=387703.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
either i would think its not really fair if a player plays until he won 100 matches in a tourney server?

This doesn't make sense. I'll try to clear a few things up.

1. Here's the report I got.
he was just losing to himself
and then lagging out the server so others would ping

Forget about calling it fair or unfair. It's rude and abusive.

2. The logs. They've been at it for weeks now and have farmed millions of TC. They're using bots... I hope.

3. They're not being very subtle. http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2754775
So now your taking down tourneys because of this wow, that's where I get all my tc, winning like 5 tourneys a day. This is so gay when I play with kids in the tourneys, I see no farming, I play until like 1AM EST no farming. What are you guys talking about? Sure there is alot of pinging out and crap, people disconnecting there modems... But lemme tell you one thing Fish, WE WANT TOURNEYS BACK! How am I going to get my tc?
There are other ways of earning tc.
1. Playing the game (10tc/game or 100tc/10 games)
2. Marketing.
3.Selling art.
4. Participating in events and/or tournaments.
5. If all else fails, watch ads or do surveys.

Also, is there a difference between tourney farming and multiclienting? I didn't get it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This doesn't make sense. I'll try to clear a few things up.

1. Here's the report I got.Forget about calling it fair or unfair. It's rude and abusive.

2. The logs. They've been at it for weeks now and have farmed millions of TC. They're using bots... I hope.

3. They're not being very subtle. http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2754775

500k tc with 25 qi? wtf..?
well thanks fish, clears alot ^^