Toribash
Original Post
[R] 65k Simple but high quality set
Ok, here's the deal. I tried to describe what I wanted for a long time ago and now I'll give it another try.

I want a simple set, I want it to be tori looking, got to include white as a color so it gives the tori impression, not that much details, almost no details just a few marks here and there, just simple, clean tori looking set. Got to be high quality!

Size 512

Need anymore information? just ask. Also 65k is the MAX I'll pay, but then you'll have to nail this. (Not really that hard if you got the same picture that I got in my head.)

Plz post if you're on it and don't forget wips so I can tell you if you're on the right way.

Well, GlHf

Best wishes, Swedishpower
Last edited by swedishpower; Feb 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: mor tc = more payment
Siku can't touch this!
Can I just make nice abstract set with head which suit my future set? If yes, I am in
Rack city bitch Rack Rack city bitch
Ten Ten Ten twenty on ya titties bitch
Originally Posted by Strase View Post
Can I just make nice abstract set with head which suit my future set? If yes, I am in

Hmmm sry, don't think so and suits your future set?
Siku can't touch this!
Which will suit
I mean your set
Sounds fun, i've never been good at requests, and i hardly ever take part in these, but i got a decent idea for this.
Well, at least in my opinion it's nice, don't know if you like it though. ;dd
I'll post something soon.
Do you have any other colour wishes than white included? I was thinking about simple BnW, and maybe 1-2 other colours here and there.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jan 2, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Strase View Post
I mean your set

I'm not sure about the abstract part, but make an early wip so I can tell you to continue or not
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
Sounds fun, i've never been good at requests, and i hardly ever take part in these, but i got a decent idea for this.
Well, at least in my opinion it's nice, don't know if you like it though. ;dd
I'll post something soon.
Do you have any colour wishes? I was thinking about simple BnW, and maybe 1-2 other colours here and there.

Sound like you're one the right way already ;) don't forget to post wips so I can tell you if you're on the right way for sure
Siku can't touch this!
Nvm, understood what you want
I am in
Starting from legs
Well, I want it to be simple and tori look alike style.

Sounds good
Last edited by swedishpower; Jan 2, 2013 at 09:22 PM.
Siku can't touch this!