Toribash
Original Post
[Discussion] Event Ideas
Now that we're official, I figure it's time to give back to the community and host a big event. Kind of drawing blanks on what about though. I need ideas guys.
Post any and all Event Ideas here.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
i have the tc to do a big one like i did with the no grab tourney
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
i have the tc to do a big one like i did with the no grab tourney

We could do something like that, but with Grabs this time. :3
Maybe some ABD?
Every tourney is always ABD. Mix it up a bit.

Maybe unknown mods. Forcing people to practice for them. Like the whip mods or double daggers with with wushu distance / grav.

I don't know.

Replay events could also be good. Prize being TC + starred in an Ethereal Clan video..etc

Maybe, who can make the best set based on X, Y, Z requirements. Prize being TC + 1/2 the profits of it.

Will add more when I can think of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I think no grab would be cool. But like Nyann was saying, we need a new, unknown mod. I'll look through some random mods and see if any are good.

TC prizes are good. I might be able to donate some tc after my Magnetite Force sells
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
We should do a meatspin tourney.
Think about it. Tons of Toris battling it out on a blue spinning pole kicking at each other. And oddly, it actually takes a good amount of skill.
Maybe 1k to enter, and we'll let the entering go on for a week. Depending on how many people enter, the 1st place winner gets half of the pot, the 2nd place winner gets a 3rd of the pot, and the 3rd place winner gets whatever's left.
We should hold an Ethr room with the mod, to see if it's any good first. So, come up with something, and we'll all test it out later ingame.

I was thinking the same thing about the prize though, tbh. Stahp reading my mind.
I'm a genie or whatever the fuck those things are... Psychics! Yeah that.
Everyone needs to get ingame. Me and Zap are fucking around in a beginner server. Someone come in and make an Ethr room O: