Ranking
Original Post
[R]someone to finish a set. Paying 100k
Right so Zetoxikk done some textures for me (Head thighs and shins.)
But sadly since he hasn't got time to finish the rest of the set I need someone to finish it for me.

Here's an image of the head, I'm on my ipad so I didn't have time to take a screen of my tori so just dp lp me (it has a watermark so don't steal)

My head

Anyway
Ill be paying with tc, I have 100k and a set selling so I guess I'll have enough.
I want the colours shown on the head, as for the hands, u can make some gloves like with some space where you would be able to see the skin. As for the shoes,mi don't really care as long as it fits well with the rest.
So basically I need everything apart from Head,thighs and shins
Please take your time.
Please do not be upset if you didn't win
Last edited by iChrispy; Feb 5, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
on it
-----
also, do u want me to keep the thigh and shin or make new?
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Keep my ones please just make the torso/chest Brest what ever its called and arms and feet please
okay...

Ex. 1

Note: the head is bad because i made it quick for someone he wanted it fast

Ex. 2

Note: the set is simple because it was made for someone wanted it simple

Ex. 3

Ex. 4

Ex. 5

Ex. 6

Ex. 7

its sorted from newest to oldest, also i have more sets and better than these but i don't have more screenshots
-----
Edit: Wip...

show

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 5, 2013 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know but it's like shin guards, anyway continue I like it don't forget the feet and torso
Btw I'm gonna wait for more people to try this because I want it to be the best as it could be
okay yoyo, i will start right now, i will make the feet and torso.
Also, i will try to make it some different not really same.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.