Ranking
Original Post
Framerate
Hello people. I have something wrong with toribash :

When I put ray tracing on, the game work around 10 fps, it isn't normal for my config (and it is only like that with newer versions). The weird thing is : sometimes, suddently, the game (with ray tracing on) go at 60 fps.

What is happening ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Check % usage of your components while you r running toribash on better graphics settings. Check temperature of GPU. I Had problems like yours, but my problem was with 3d(red cyan mode). Try to remind yourself what were you changed in software or something and set it like before.

Sorry for my english :/ I hope that will help you bit
I changed nothing. I only put on or off ray tracing, thats all. The fact is weird is suddently, frames are 60 again, and I change nothing. Then, I quit the game, launch it again : 11 fps.

During startup TB does a lot of checks online for new mods etc etc. During that time slowdown is normal.
It could just be a simple case of your machine getting a bit hot & slowing itself until it's cooled enough.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
During startup TB does a lot of checks online for new mods etc etc. During that time slowdown is normal.
It could just be a simple case of your machine getting a bit hot & slowing itself until it's cooled enough.

Hum yes, it is a good idea, btw, have you any information about these checks ? It doesn't seems my tb change its version when i don't download a new one.

It doesn't download new client versions, it's mod files. It does a full check of the mods it has & the ones on the server, then it downloads any it doesn't have.

If your net's slow, or the server's busy it takes longer to do thus longer slowdown during.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It doesn't download new client versions, it's mod files. It does a full check of the mods it has & the ones on the server, then it downloads any it doesn't have.

If your net's slow, or the server's busy it takes longer to do thus longer slowdown during.

Ok, i will check for that ;)

Not that
Skyrim turn full options with mods on my comp. When Toribash is running, only 3% CPU is used. BTW, I don't really think an update checking (something more fitting with quality of my connection) change the speed of my cpu.

Why do I get the feeling you're using an ATI/AMD GPU & have a new driver?..

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 + Pentium dual-core.

I can't understand why sometimes (rarely) Toribash keep 60fps when I put ray tracing on...