Ranking
Original Post
mikee75's stuff
heeeeeeello guys,
This is my replay thread, I guess you SHOULD cnc so I could improve.
I also got lots of multiplayer replays.
anyways, enjoy!
Attached Files
mikee75-1.rpl (113.2 KB, 16 views)
mikee75-2.rpl (59.6 KB, 14 views)
| [ToP] | Replays | YouTube Channel
1 thing.
You have good booms and stuff but learn to direct them and have some realism.
evrything is stiff like some poured glue on you.
damn im gettin old
i mean literally everything the poses were OK.like the second replay int he beginning i thought this was gonna be some newb hug the uke shit.your were so stiff.
damn im gettin old
Bump with a new replay.
Attached Files
mikee75-4.rpl (142.8 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by mikee75; Feb 22, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: forgot to add a damn replay xD
4: I seriously like what you did with the second kick. I like the idea, it's like reversing the movement without really breaking the flow that much.
The way you spun around and kicked him looked really good too. The decap was rushed, I'm guessing.

3: Not a big fan, you used the same grab for everything and didn't really aim the kicks. I'd like to see that initial back kick with some aiming.
The opener was smooth.
I liked how to got the first kick to match the second kick in that grab.
Third kick I didn't like so much I would say it would have to be aimed better to make a better dm then just the arm.
Pose could of been better.
I didn't like this replay to much but, I guess you didn't aim your kicks right. Work on that and see how it comes out.
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
4: I seriously like what you did with the second kick. I like the idea, it's like reversing the movement without really breaking the flow that much.
The way you spun around and kicked him looked really good too. The decap was rushed, I'm guessing.

3: Not a big fan, you used the same grab for everything and didn't really aim the kicks. I'd like to see that initial back kick with some aiming.

3 was an older replay. 4 is my latest. Thanks for the CnC, I'll try to improve.