Toribash
Original Post
Macbook
Does anyone know of a way to open two windows in toribash for Macbook? And before anyone posts stuff about how to do it for windows, I'm not on a windows OS. I'm running 10.6.8 if that helps. If there isn't really any way to accomplish this, I guess that's ok as well. Thanks for the help.
Re-download another toribash file from the site, and place it somewhere else on your hard drive. Then open that one while having your original tori open as well. Thats the only way I figured out how to do it lol hope this helped
Didn't you even realize that this guy is asking how to multi-client?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Multiclienting isn't against the rules.
You can be in two different rooms at the same time ingame and it's perfectly fine. Many players do this. One client in a tourney or the likes and another off doing whatever else.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Didn't you even realize that this guy is asking how to multi-client?

Don't assume things bro. I wanted to open a second window so I could create/look at replays while in a room :/

Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
Only multiclienting in the same server is illegal right?

Yes. It's considered farming. It's better to not be in the same room if you plan to play in two windows.
Right clicking the toribash game and opening it again seems to work for me ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Alpha, that doesn't work.
Maybe you can just download a different version of Toribash so you can open them both up.
you could just go into the file with the version of toribash you want and click the toribash icon or open a replay.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Right clicking the toribash game and opening it again seems to work for me ;]

<3 Didn't work, but it gave me an idea for how TO MAKE IT WORK. So thanks. I duplicated the program and it renamed it. So now I have toribash and toribash copy. XP Thanks for the help guys.