Ranking
Original Post
Ongoing problem for a long time
I was an active toribash player back in 07 to 08 and 09 i became inactive and didn't play at all i come back to find that all my TC is gone my accounts seem to be reset and there is no textures (i had all the textures and even flame particles) and blood and force but i have no idea what happened to it all. I remember transfering these items between 3 accounts that i have access to but my stuff still isn't there I really need to get my items back as I decided I want to get back into toribash, Thank you.
Do you have any actual proof you traded these items between accounts? Maybe a transfer history or something?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I cant view my transfer history because my games got reset, I have a screenshot of 2 different accounts with the same items that i transferred, my total games got reset to 0.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Do you have any actual proof you traded these items between accounts? Maybe a transfer history or something?

... You don't need to tell him that he needs to present proof to you.

Originally Posted by thebalance View Post
I cant view my transfer history because my games got reset, I have a screenshot of 2 different accounts with the same items that i transferred, my total games got reset to 0.

Pm an admin. Fish or Vipertech should be able to help you out man. There was a reset awhile back in '10. That's probably why this is happening. Just describe what's happening to you in the pm and they should be getting a handle on things for you.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
... You don't need to tell him that he needs to present proof to you.

Pm an admin. Fish or Vipertech should be able to help you out man. There was a reset awhile back in '10. That's probably why this is happening. Just describe what's happening to you in the pm and they should be getting a handle on things for you.

Can i have links to either ones profile please.
Wolfe, you must be dumb. I was helping him with what he should include, a mod won't just help him if he doesn't include proof.

.... So you don't need to tell me anything until you learn common sense.

Also, Balance just make a new Private Message and put their name in the recipients box.
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 24, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I can't actually help at all with cases like this. You are going to need some sort of evidence. As it is, you know more about this problem than we do. Information such as the names of the accounts and what items you lost would be a fantastic start.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I can't actually help at all with cases like this. You are going to need some sort of evidence. As it is, you know more about this problem than we do. Information such as the names of the accounts and what items you lost would be a fantastic start.

Names: Thebalance, Insaniic, Insanic
Lost: Full texture set unlocked
Flame particles for both arms and legs
Orc Relax
Blood Force
Cant remember the blood

that was my texture set which is now missing and it was before i got particles.

I tried to sort this out before but i never got it resolved.
Well, apparently all your accounts have been registered in april 2012. None of them has anything in their transaction history.

Considering that the rollback only happened in 2010 and that only consisted of 2 months of rolling back, it's impossible for that to cause this.

Here's what I think: you got no proof, you havent given us your account names, you havent given us anything that could convince me you're not just trying to get items.
Therefore, you havent owned any of those stuff in the first place, and you havent been playing since 2007.

Prove me wrong.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!