Toribash
Original Post
Hey guys, Remember me? :)
Well I suppose with this username you'll never know who I am. Its Michstaa!! Yes. I have returned. My previous account was banned for some mysterious reason. But I decided to create a new account (with a cooler username :P) and return! I apologise for my MAJOR inactivity for the last...2 years I think? haha I dont know. I'm in year 12 now so naturally I always have a lot of work to do. I've been quite busy with school work. I'll still be a bit inactive for the year, but I promise i'll do my best to post awesome crap again btw, if you think this is some wannabe guy wanting to get into the clan, I assure you its really me haha Not sure how I can prove it :S Nice to see the clan is still together! So how have you guys been? haha tell me EVERYTHING!
I am okay with this. First things first Mich, read the Very sad news thread.

Secondly, we've hung out in Minecraft and played some Toribash over Skype.
The Art thread has a ton of stuff in it.
You should really join me with playing Zoo Tycoon over the next week, just post some screenshots and describe them in a post in that thread. It's called Clan Games Thread.
HEy
MICH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S YOU
It's pretty funny because I talked about your inactivity and stuff a couple weeks ago with people and wow this is awesome
HI AND WELCOME BACK
Fuck.
Oh my god....This actually makes me really fucking sad...Pains me to say this but thats the 3rd friend in the last 6 months....3rd time its happened to me. Fuck.

I dont have a legal version of minecraft :S So Dont think thatll work haha

As for zoo, never really was my type of game. Been playing a lot of tekken lately though ahah

Oh fluff. I've missed ya ahahaha good to see you thought of me :')
Hey Mich, welcome back!

Will get you added to members lists and stuff again soon, but I gotta go outside for a short while right now.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Ohey, and I was wondering when you were going to return. Nice to see you back!
Proud member of Pandora