Ranking
Original Post
Advantages for bigger belts
Thought this already existed, but anyway:

Whenever someone upgrades belt, I think they should upgrade power, too. For example, when someone is on 7th dan, they move extremely fast and a simple tap can cause huge amounts of damage. Might seem OP, though, but also give lower belts a way to easily upgrade to that level while on something like Green Belt with some TC. Kinda like in Minibash.
i dont like the idea that people should be better just they have a higher belt.
it makes the game unfair and unbalanced.
they actually think about adding "power up" which is actually like the same, but probably not belt regarding.

but how do u feel as new player, when u play on a tourney, then some high belt comes in and just stomps u to death cause he is just too strong that u dont even have a chance. i want that everyone has the same chance to win against everyone!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
This isn't fair...People won't have fun and there will be no more people playing Toribash.
Custom Belts will like this,but the ones below them? Not at all.
Custom Belts are the only people playing if this happens.
Toribash is built on the system of equality.
The only thing that counts is your skill, and that makes tb unique in my opinion.

hampa does not intend to turn this into an rpg or introduce rpg elements into it. This is purely skill and somewhat luck based game and it is better the way it is.
That would be unfair like stated above. This is a fighting game based on skills and some "luck". The advantages you desire are irrational to ask for, and doesn't make a equal balance on this game we call Toribash. *not supported*
Last edited by Neru; Mar 31, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I do not support this...
for 1. I do not understand this at all, unless you are meaning by power ups for higher belts or something like that.
for 2. get skill, belt is just that, a belt title. It just shows how many games you played. It has no infulence to the game. Hell, I am a custom belt and i do not support this.
I seen tons of 10th dans lose to 2nd/3rd dans, belt is just showing how many games you played, there should be no powers or anything. This isn't MK online
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Bad idea, would be pretty dumb in some mods for example aikido, if you were to move faster or have more points or even more strength, you'd more or less win every game due to the fact that your opponent would have less "power ups".

As well you could buy qi which would increase your belt, and your power ups. Not supported
"Needs Friends"