Original Post
Toribash Navy Seals Recruitment Center

Fill out this application to apply:
Belt:
Bans:
Infractions:
Forum active(1-10):
Ingame Active(1-10):
Any special skills?as in art/video making)
Why do you want to join the Seals?:
Why do you pick the Seals over the Marines/Army?:
Please give us a min of 5 sentence with 4 or more words describing us about yourself.
Belt:Blue,i had a black belt account but i forgot the password and the password for my email
Rank:in akdio bd,like 2000 in tk like 1500 i think not sure
Alts:Soundpush,Bluepuma
Bans:Uhmmm i recently got banned for Playgerism,Like I made a set with this guys art he drew as in paintings and i was unaware it was playgerism
Infractions:
Forum active(1-10):7.3 im getting active on fourm
Ingame Active(1-10):9.9 i play alot!!!
Any special skills?as in art/video making)Art,Im getting incresingly better with art as time goes on.
Why do you want to join the Seals?:Because you guys are dope af'and i love playing you you guys <3
Why do you pick the Seals over the Marines/Army?:They are pussies my friend/
Hi,My name is Boblong,In real life my name is Meranda,I play paintball,Toribash and jsut videogames in general.I like helping people out and i dont care what people think about me.I am very straight forward with everything,I am easy going until you get on my badside,and when you are on my bad side well just say you wont like it.I like challeneges,and i love listening to music.I like to meet new people.Well that's all,And you wont be let down or disappointed if you let me in this clan. <3
Originally Posted by BobLong View Post
Belt:Blue,i had a black belt account but i forgot the password and the password for my email
Bans:Uhmmm i recently got banned for Playgerism,Like I made a set with this guys art he drew as in paintings and i was unaware it was playgerism
Infractions:
Any special skills?as in art/video making)Art,Im getting incresingly better with art as time goes on.
Why do you want to join the Seals?:Because you guys are dope af'and i love playing you you guys <3
Hi,My name is Boblong,In real life my name is Meranda,I play paintball,Toribash and jsut videogames in general.I like helping people out and i dont care what people think about me.I am very straight forward with everything,I am easy going until you get on my badside,and when you are on my bad side well just say you wont like it.I like challeneges,and i love listening to music.I like to meet new people.Well that's all,And you wont be let down or disappointed if you let me in this clan. <3

Decent application your good at art and video making that is a + your ingame skill is pretty good, and i see you online alot i will be sending an invite in a second... be sure not to get banned or get infracted. Welcome to the NSeals
Originally Posted by BobLong View Post
Infractions:

I should let you know, we are all one big clan just broken down into 3 separate tags.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Belt: Orange, was green on my alt account that I forgot the username to
Alts: The one I forgot my username to
Bans: Only on severs that ban people for joining
Infractions: ?? I don't think so
Forum active(1-10): 4
Ingame Active(1-10): 10
Any special skills?as in art/video making) No
Why do you want to join the Seals?: Because I think it would be a good way to boost my skill if we have a war.
Why do you pick the Seals over the Marines/Army?: Because I think that Seal team is better than marines/army/airforce (there is one).
Please give us a min of 5 sentence with 4 or more words describing us about yourself.
I'm very determined to get to the top. I can be very stubborn. I never give up, even win I know I will lose. I am very smart and strategical. I am very... peculiar.