Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Toribash - Nuthug
Hello everyone. I made this.
Please tell me how much you hated it/loved it, and drop by my channel for some…fuck.

Replays by Nuthug
Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X
Recording Program: Snapz Pro X
Song: Jayglo - Pushing Pixelz
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
you are really going somewhere with your videos. this is a lot better than the one you made for me
lucky i didn't pay you ;)
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Very nice sync, especially from 1:48 onwards. CC was awesome and everything looked very smooth. On the tricking replays sometime nuthug would go past the border of your filming and it was kind of difficult to see the flip/trick he was doing.

Overall: 9/10 great edit
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
Originally Posted by mageer View Post
you are really going somewhere with your videos. this is a lot better than the one you made for me
lucky i didn't pay you ;)

Nobody pays, I do them for free. If somebody's replays are good enough, they get a video, simple as that. I do free requests too, but it wont be for much longer as I am considering opening a request shop. And since I love to edit and continually try to improve, its a win/win for everybody
-----
Originally Posted by Evdromeda View Post
Very nice sync, especially from 1:48 onwards. CC was awesome and everything looked very smooth. On the tricking replays sometime nuthug would go past the border of your filming and it was kind of difficult to see the flip/trick he was doing.

Overall: 9/10 great edit

Sync is a problem with some of my edits, the problem I have most is that when I go to edit, I go into it thinking: "I need to make this look good." and then I end up doing so, but there will be something that I forgot about.

idk I don't think it is too smooth, not one of my best edits for sure, I definitely think I can do better.
Last edited by Osiris; Apr 27, 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Praise BONDarenko
Very, very enjoyable video.
Great atmosphere around it.
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
A bit too laggy sometimes, but everything else looked okay. Music was a bit obnoxious at times compared to the replays.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
but everything else looked okay. Music was a bit obnoxious at times compared to the replays.

what do you mean by that?
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by rumbshan View Post
what do you mean by that?

I mean that the song sometimes was just WUBBBUWUWBBBWBBBBFFFFFFFT while Nut was just jumping or making a tiny split. The slow speed didn't really help either.
oh yeah