Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Spider robot WIP
So I started on a new 3d project, some help along the way could be helpful :D:D
yeah it has 4 legs..

Made in Maya 2013 (student version)

it will have a cannon on its back.
Last edited by Ezeth; May 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM.
:O
That's awesome.
Only one thing I don't like, the head, on the sides, where it dents in.
It looks too smooth, put some bolts or something in it.
It doesn't match the rest of the robot.

Overall 10/10

Edit: I can see you already have some bolts there. Make them a little bigger, they're not very easy to see.
I love it so far. Maybe try to make the circular base joints seem less rigid? So far I can tell you want to imply that the joints rotate, but the current joint structure isn't convincing enough.
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
:O
That's awesome.
Only one thing I don't like, the head, on the sides, where it dents in.
It looks too smooth, put some bolts or something in it.
It doesn't match the rest of the robot.

Overall 10/10

Edit: I can see you already have some bolts there. Make them a little bigger, they're not very easy to see.

ok, I will fix the head most definitely-

Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
I love it so far. Maybe try to make the circular base joints seem less rigid? So far I can tell you want to imply that the joints rotate, but the current joint structure isn't convincing enough.

Shall do
Wow, this is really cool. I can't wait to see it finished!

Experience

Some updates

Update

Yes I am going to texture it and create a good render
rigging it can be interesting but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet, depends on how much spare time I have.
I am going to create some sort of weapon to attach to that scorpion tail of his, but I haven't decided on what I want to put there.
I have experimented with some sort of railgun and minigun but it ended up not looking so good so I deleted it. Any suggestions?

maybe some sort of blade.
Last edited by Ezeth; May 6, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
I'd say it's more of a scorp, as most spiders have eight legs and neither do they have that tail.

Can't say much about the piece as I'm a 3D artist, but you've got interesting shapes and it looks pretty good ^^
it nice and the most that atract my intrest is the body, love it so much
10/10 from me
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!