Ranking
Original Post
What Toribash tought you...
Many people play toribash for month and years, but do some of we realize that it teaches us sometimes?
Let say it tought me-
Forum: Business,making new friend,organizing something like a clan
Ingame: React fast, Patients and more carefull

and tell me what Toribash tought you
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Makes me read the rules carefully next time and understanding ragdoll psychics...
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
lol at people thinking the very basic marketing you do here can be applied in real life.
It's true that you can observe how certain economic patterns emerge and what effects impacts can have, but you will have a very hard time using that knowledge in real markets unless you actually take time to study 'em.
nigerian PM
Someone made a thread just like this a few months ago...
Anyway it taught me that some people are incredibly stupid and it's amazingly fun to take the piss out of people. Oh and now my detective abilities are over 9000.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
to get a life
and also that im cool

life lessons
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
That if it takes you years to get to your next belt, you have a life.

This doesn't really have a discussion potential, would've been better to post in off-topic imo.

Toribash taught me that playing computer games all day was a waste of my talents. Thanks to that I stopped playing toribash seriously a little after the year I joined, which managed to save my social life which in turn, turned me into a huge narcissist who acts charming and suave, but in reality hates everyone (aka sociopath)

Thank you toribash.
Isn't there a similiar thread to this one.
Also
Art,Patience,Respect and to be obedient to authority
damn im gettin old