Ranking
Original Post
Save The World!
[CENTER]

It's easy. It's fast. It's free. Everyone can do a difference. By just clicking a few buttons once a day, on the following websites, you're helping everything from hungry children, saving the rainforrest and to feed an animal.

How does it work?

When you click, we display ads from our site sponsors. 100% of the money from these advertisers goes to our charity. Click on each button below, and then press "Click here to give - It's FREE!" Then you're done!

-snip-
Last edited by siku; May 28, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

I'm surprise people like you exist here.
I approve this and I shall bump it with a comment
Wow...that's....VERY HELPFUL and THE BEST THING EVAAA!!!! XD...naww...but I mean the very helpful part...good to see people still care for others ^ ^....will help!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
And what about the real problems like earning more money or getting laid? :P Oh right, gotta solve them each ourself. Oki, i'ma click a bit around (hope don't get viruses), however I'd guess it'd generate too little money so it's kinda pointless dunno

So I don't get it, do you donate that 0.1 cent or so via just click or do you also need to buy stuffs?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 28, 2013 at 02:25 AM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
And what about the real problems like earning more money or getting laid? :P Oh right, gotta solve them each ourself. Oki, i'ma click a bit around (hope don't get viruses), however I'd guess it'd generate too little money so it's kinda pointless dunno

So I don't get it, do you donate that 0.1 cent or so via just click or do you also need to buy stuffs?

No viruses, no downloads needed, no buying stuff....and 0.1 cent is big when lots of people do it everyday XD
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
gg dude click them every day ^.^

All you gotta do is click the link, right?
"People should not be afraid of their governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people."
Thankyou soo much guys for clicking!
Share this with your friends and families, together we can make a difference.

all you have to do is click the button it should take you to the site and then press "Click here - It's FREE!"
then your done.

Thankyou ^^
Last edited by JackerFx; May 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

thank you for not giving any info about anything ever. Discussion isnt for advertising sites, don't care what the cause is
QUACK