Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] [MK] Mortal Kombat
Clan Story

With the aid of the Thunder god known as Raiden, earth realms mightiest heros have repelled all invasions from other worldy forces through a torunament known as Mortal Kombat. Although there has been relative peace for many years, a new threat to earth realm has emerged. Evil has two faces now, and their names are Splitters and Ghostriders. Scorpion continues his quest to destroy and enslave all of his enemies. While Sub-zero and Reptile follow him to kill all of the survivors.

Leader-XScorpionX
Co-leader= Jakeboost

MEMBERS=
TomBeam=Blue belt
maxsampson=Brown belt
DemonicUpr=Black belt
videoboy88=Green belt
awall=Blue belt
awall2=green belt
stickslayer=Green belt
Slasherman=Blue belt
xXToXicXx=Blue belt
TehNoob=Blue belt
Beastkill=White belt
Clan Rules

Be nice,
No flaming,
No spamming,
have fun,
do not bring dishonor to us.

BELT LIMIT= white belt everyone is accepted as long as your nice to clan members

clan Goal= to destroy Splitters and Ghostriders
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Jul 20, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Mortal Kombat
it took you people long enough to make a mortal kombat clan D:<
Good luck with it and all that, everything looks in order

[T]
#hi

so this is the reason u wanted me to make u a scorpion head also good idea but raiden is the coolest and should be in the rankings
thanks guys and yes ty also daxx scorpion is my favorite the three ninjas Smoke, Sub-zero and Reptile are going to be the top ranks when i make it official
Smoke is a grey ninja that doesent come into the mortal kombat world untill a couple movies later
First of all... The movies sucked except Cristopher Lambert as Raiden was the most epic thing i have ever seen. Second, good luck with this clan.

Third... Sent something to help get you started. Spend it on the clan not yourself please. : P

Take care,
Cindermomo

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
congratz were on our way to being official we just need more money