Ranking
Cool. I've probably heard of Deprav, but who's Smogard? edit: Right, there he is, xD

Do you know when you'll finish, so I can sign up and pl8? Hold on I probably lack the intelligence pts to do that... So I discuss and stuff there, not here, right?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 30, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Flow's doors are opened for discussion as long people conduct in gentlemen manner and follow basic forum rules.
This is really interesting and I would like to get behind it, but what will keep people from not forgetting about this?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Constant promotion and TC/item prizes might do the thing...

But, this is not 'game for the masses'. 6-7 people is enough. When someone gets broken, dead or inactive, then we promote again to find the replacement.

I think, after beta testing (when we polish all the things), when players see full game intro movie + juicy prizes + artwork, it won't bee forgotten that easily...
Well then I would really like to be a part of this, where do I sign up?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Well this isn't an original idea, I saw a different forum with it. I would like to join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
When I post the MAP of the ''northern provinces'' of the ToriWorld and add new redefined injure chart (still working bugs out), I'll post official thingy in the event board.

In the meantime you are welcome to come to the clan flow DSC and share some of your ideas about the game in appropriate discussion thread here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=408494
I love the idea, especially since I do play classic RPGs from time to time (I've even been a Gamemaster (two times) of toribash.pl forum game.
If you need help with anything, co-gamemaster with great ideas, I'd suggest PMing jtank - that guy is true expert when it comes to RPGs, especially d&d world.
Anyway, as it seems great I'm worried about how will it be executed, as great as your events are, you seems to be out of luck when it comes to finising them.
retired
Difference is, this is not event.
Game has prizes as a motivator and that is only similarity with events.
Than, it's a strictly forum game, meaning: we really are not in peril to wait for things to happen at the right time. GMT is out of equation.

It has comfortable rules due that, if people will became inactive they just 'freeze' their character on map and continue to play when they can, later...

A top of that, I've prepared very nice EXCEL file that deals all card resolves just by inputting variables (Player characteristics), so doing that stuff is simplified 90%, I just type numbers and resolve is calculated right away.

Nothing is too complicated from the point of updates. I could, if I wish to make it more harder for myself, introduce ITEMS and INVENTORY to the game. That could make some things a bit complicated, input-wise. I'm thinking about it.. But, later, much later.

Time is not the issue. We all have jobs, school, life, and I've heard some of us even have girlfriends and sex life, but... Idk, it could be exaggerating. XD
So, play it when you can, as you wish - that's the motto of Toribash Wushu Masters.

Game will be hosted on flow DSC and to be honest I would like to have just few people who would play it. People I know from forum, nice cozy group, that would be glad to have some fun every time they browse forum and when they up for it.

So, I'm not afraid about 'longevity' of the game.

Also, I would like to have a 'right hand', Game master assistant, someone I can trust, and some members from flow already expressed their wish to do it, but position is still open...

We will see after promotion.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM.