Toribash
Original Post
[A] No_name head, just check it!
Aaaand, my new head coming! Head thread here.

Auction details:

Starting bid: 10k
Min raise: 2k
Autobuy: 35k
Auction ends 24 hours after last valid bid.
Artist: Berc

PM me if you want more screens or watermark flat.

Time to make your bid!

Last edited by Berc; May 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM.

If its not c/p

Berc, why are you having an auction while I'm at school, lol I'm taking finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
If its not c/p

This is not c/p, you can see the process of creation (not from the beginning, but from the middle) in this thread - click here. Do not quite understand your second sentence, my English sucks.

Just wait 23.5 hours, and it's yours, if no one bid more.
Last edited by Berc; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
Sorry, but I'm not sure you're telling the truth. It looks like you just made the head C/P, then you made a black/white version to show that you made one un-colored before you colored it. That, and the bottom of the head is warped and stretched. You can't draw that.

Please prove me wrong, because I'm interested in this head if it's not C/p.
/offtopic theres a warp feature in photoshop that allows you to bend and stretch images, idk if berc uses photoshop but it's a feature.
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Sorry, but I'm not sure you're telling the truth. It looks like you just made the head C/P, then you made a black/white version to show that you made one un-colored before you colored it. That, and the bottom of the head is warped and stretched. You can't draw that.

Please prove me wrong, because I'm interested in this head if it's not C/p.

Ok, PM you with little evidence that it is painted by hand.

Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post

Cool, 21 hours and head your.

Originally Posted by Draku View Post
/offtopic theres a warp feature in photoshop that allows you to bend and stretch images, idk if berc uses photoshop but it's a feature.

Yeah, I used Photoshop to distortion and filters, and Gimp for painting (easy for me to interface)
Last edited by Berc; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:00 PM.