Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Is On Steam Greenlight

Just For the People Out There Who Dont Know
Toribash Is Indeed On Steam Greenlight.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=150913867
Theres The Link Vote Yes For Toribash
If you are on different threads banner is not there. Right now I can see SummerBash banner and not GreenLite one...
Idk how it works, might be on purpose or some glitch in html coding, but same thing happened when we had a CISPA banner.

Btw, I'm glad that TB is on GreenLite, but all thing looks kinda rushed. Like decision has been made in minutes. Banner, TB presentation movies, text description...
Everything looks like it has been set in a hurry... Why?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 8, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
If you are on different threads banner is not there. Right now I can see SummerBash banner and not GreenLite one...
Idk how it works, might be on purpose or some glitch in html coding, but same thing happened when we had a CISPA banner.

Btw, I'm glad that TB is on GreenLite, but all thing looks kinda rushed. Like decision has been made in minutes. Banner, TB presentation movies, text description...
Everything looks like it has been set in a hurry... Why?

Maybe it was :3

or maybe some one doesn't really want tb to be a steam game
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

My guess would be that they feel the need to advertise two things with banners.

I agree that it seems kinda rushed. Owell, we'll see how it turns out.
nigerian PM
i dont want tb to be on steam we would get flooded by thousands of white belt noobs and people would fill the fourum with useless garbage not to mention the scammers and the trolls we would get
Well that's why we have a team of Moderators that will take care of the forum spam. And as for "white belt noobs" well that's a fairly stupid statement considering we were all white belts at one time.
Last edited by Apex; Jun 8, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
While it does seem to have happened overnight, I must say, hampa has some mad art skills going on. No sarcasm intended. I don't use steam, but I made a steam account so I could vote. I'm looking forward to more people on the forums.
The greenlight would boost up the community and the client, we need more people ingame in toribash, 300-400 is not enough imo. ;)

Maybe now I'll finally be able to buy toriprime without PayPal fuss.
Voted.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''