Toribash
Original Post
Alternate ways for us to connect
Cozza and I have been talking on Facebook recently, regarding ways for us to connect outside of Toribash.

A lot of us, some more than other, have started/have been drifting away from this game and it's forum for quite a while. Myself, I have had times where I left for a while to see whether or not I should stay.
The only reason I'm staying here right now, is so I can still chat with you guys. You are all good friends to me, and I'd rather not lose the friendship we've built up.

Cozza brought up it would be better if we were a mobile group, instead of being pinned down here. I agree with that statement, as there will come a time when we all drift away from this game.

A few ways we thought of were to make a Skype or Steam group, or to make our own private forum.

Which way would be easier for most, if not all, of you guys?
Or are there any other ways we all could connect outside Toribash?

This thread had a much better structure in my head, so please forgive me if it's incoherent
Last edited by kameron; Jun 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM.
No problem, thread structure is fine. I'd think that a majority of the clan has Skype, sharing skype names on here could be a starting point.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
We do have that Net talk channel
A certain former member opened for us
we can use that as well
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Yes... That would require going to the tb forums and signing in. Now, if somebody left toribash and they wanted to reconnect, I don't think it's reasonable to have to go back to an abandoned game site and sign in just to communicate. It's something we can all do now. I'd prefer to hear others over seeing 8-bit text coming from their keyboard, just my opinion.
Myself, I prefer typing.
My voice is loud, and the walls are thin at my place, so what I say travels throughout the house .-.
I do have skype, but I donīt feel comfortable talking.
Especially English.
Fucking smooth.
Typing is always fine.
Got back into skype so
You can chat with me there
And I'm getting drawn back in due to friends here in the PH
wanting me to be in the orgs here in TB
so I guess we can stik around for a bit more
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I'm cool with this idea. In reality I've been drifting away from the forums a lot too.
Maybe connecting in other places besides IRC and forums would be a good idea.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Link, if you could kindly accept my Skype contact request..