Toribash
Original Post
Clan Video
I'm a decent enough video maker with a vision. So let's do this!

If you want to be in the video, you MUST have these guidelines:

1) You must have FOUR replays, three with action, one with a pose.
2) You MUST have a title, one word. Like -
Randommember667
Pwnmaster
3) The music is decided. You Know My Name by Chris Cornell. Deal with it.
4) ANY mod is allowed. Try to keep the mod within the theme of your title. Like mine will be "Weapons Expert", and I'm gonna do stuff on dualpistols.

Any questions, ask away.

Only 7 people allowed, whoever gets their replays in is in.

Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJA7GVdwkew

Note: I'm using Sony Vegas, NOT Windows Movie Maker. No sh*t quality for my fellow Triforcians.

ENTRANTS:
DarkSeraph - Weapons Expert
Faolan - The Wolf
grumpyman2 - The Killer
ramenlover - The Bomb Guy
Kosecnono - Teh Nubcaek!!1!1!one!1
Alessandro
Notywq
Last edited by DarkSeraph; Oct 27, 2008 at 10:27 PM.
Song link added and a side note.

My title, if you're stupid, is "Weapons Expert".

Faolan's is "Scientist". His replays will be slow madmans, which will appear as if he's dissecting Uke.
hai if thats not a problem ill ake some vidz for ya
and i think ill come back to tori for real (my pc allows me play only tibia =.=)
oh fark... can you make it another time because im in a different country, if not you can look at the other clan vid threads or go to tt9's video thread. ill give you the links for some replays of mine.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=36674 - tt9's vid thread. use some of those
Last edited by Alessandro; Jul 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I'll be killer, fast madmans lulz

EDIT: done lol
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i want in but, i dont have a full texture set yet. i need to buy the right hand then make the textures and then buy the thighs and shins which are super expensive.

i want to be bomb guy.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?