Ranking
Original Post
Command to set replay speed and a better Damage setting
1st suggestion: A command that could be used to set the replay speed instead of mashing , and . to get to the replay speed you're looking for. Would also allow for more fine-tuned selection of speed.

2nd: Change the system for setting the damage to similar how the mod flags works: 0 = no damage, 1 = regular damage, 2 = self damage, 4 = object damage. You could add the values together to turn multiple damages on; 1+2=3, so 3 would be both regular damage and self damage but no object damage. 2+4 = 6 would be self damage and object damage, but no regular damage. 7 would have regular damage, self damage, and object damage. Also, with this method, it would be possible to effectively turn off points if you disabled dq, frac, and set damage to 0.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
I could see both suggestions very useful... but especially the first. The command could be something like

/rs (1-200)
or /replayspeed (1-200)
Originally Posted by -togo- View Post
I could see both suggestions very useful... but especially the first. The command could be something like

/rs (1-200)
or /replayspeed (1-200)

Replayspeed can go as high as you want. Just depends if your computer can handle the powa needed.
Me and Internet reached 300 on the weekend just fine.
Would like to have a command for replay speed, my worry is that it could cause instabability.

Damage settings are already in place as flags or something.
One of the gms hosted a self-damage only server on the weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Damage settings are already in place as flags or something.
One of the gms hosted a self-damage only server on the weekend.

They are in place; my suggestion is to make it more easily customized and add the ability to turn off object damage or damage altogether.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
Bump... Because I'd love to see this ;o
Having different damage settings could make different kinds of events and mods. I've already thought up some for absolutely no damage. Also, proper wrestling where you can't deal damage at all, gotta pin down your enemy?
possibilities, possibilities