Still in construction.

• Founder viliuxazz

Information

• Co-Leader and Founder Bloodydrug

Information

• Tyler112
  • Kratos
  • Mercykiller

• First, and most important rule in this clan is, that all clan members are equal.
  • Each person here must be polite.
  • Each person here, must be respectful and friendly.
  • Spamming is not tolerated.
  • Free-Will is essential, but you can't just leave this clan without a reason.
  • Don't suddenly turn inactive without a valid reason.
  • Always keep in mind that it's the whole clan who decides, not you.
  • Member who will break the rulse will be kicked!
  • Wach your post quality.

To join us, it is very easy. We are looking for friendly and polite people.To become one of us, you need to type free form application about yourself.(Name, age, activity, belt, hobys, music you like... thats your chose.) Application should be very detailed, because if you will be accepted, application will be listed on member list. Minimum belt is black.
And most important thing is that, you must be active on forum. Do not apply if you don't fit our provisions.
If you decited to apply that means, that you agree with our clan rules, and you wont break them.
If you got accepted and you break the rules in first week, you will be kicked, without any chance to get back.
You application should be posted
here, in our recruitment center. From now on, applications posted on our general thread, will be ignored, and reported for spam.

Send your any donations to "fakan"

Viliuxazz donated 10000 tc, to clan bank.
Amount of Toricredits in the bank: 10000 Tc

Our aim is to make our clan infamous and as we rise to defeat other clans we will all defeat the others as are friendship grows stronger and remains that way. Why the name Senator you ask we chose this name for our selves as a token of gratitude. A senator is a title of respect who is or has been a member of the Senate.

Our clan is already registered, but the description is still under construction.
Last edited by viliuxazz; Jun 23, 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Well, you're an good artist and i guess that you got some experience with clan area, but why the fuck you selected this name? Damn, enemies?
Anyway, the clan is yours, i'm just suggesting a better name.
Well, I like this name, aslo now we need few active members.
Huh....awesome logo...but the name is WTF...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well, personaly I really like this name, but of course you can offer name if you know
LOL IDK...but the name implies your clan is the enemy of all XD
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Well, I understand, probably I will change clan name today.
Ah, awesome then.
Well I have changed name to another more awesome name I hope you like it.
Ok, this name is better, i'd choice another, but since, i preffer Senators as enemies.
Nice banners anyway.