Ranking
Original Post
Name change
Okey, I am not sure if this is the right place , but I would like to ask for a name change.
It is basicly a letter removal ( so not a name change at all)

In other words, I would like my name to become Arrowbase, instead of ArrowBasse.

ArrowBase is curently an inactive account.

I need it due to the numerous trasnfer accidents that occur in the market forum.

If you check the scam board, you will understand.

And what about the price? As it is not a whole name change, I think that 5k is the right price. As far as I remember, 5k was the price for a letter removal/change
Last edited by ArrowBasse; Jun 28, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
buying items with usd
Pm an admin ,best i'd say is ishi or fish because they're active , especially ishi.
Also 5k is the price to get a single letter added , removed , capitalized or lower cased.
Also "Arrowbase" has been in use in 2012 , so more or less you can't get the change. There's a standard 3year or more 0 to a few insignificant post rule that is there , so if it has lots of posts , and has been in use in under three years, you can't get your hands on it, mainly because said user is more likely to try and log back on , hence , creating problems.
Last edited by Nigma; Jun 28, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
removing letter is considered a namechange, you make completely new name by either adding or removing letter so pricing is for full namechange here (100k).
5k is for capitalizing chosen letter in your name.
Oh , well my bad .
What Scorpio said, either way it won't be happening as Arrowbase has been active in 2012.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.