Toribash
Original Post
Time to wake
Okay :3. So I will now POINT OUT WHAT TO DO to awake the clan and give it a little push

1. Do an activity Check and set a time to reply ( 1 week or 2 weeks ) guys who wont reply will be moved to a Inactive rank OR kicked out depending on HOW LONG they've been in the clan. Guys that dont do forum only ingame stuff have to be checked ( You can ask a mod to see if they get ingame )
2. Start Social Networks like: Facebook Page, Clan Youtube account and such.
3. Set a weekly post count of sorts so ppl WILL HAVE TO post on the forums. DO NOT enforce it. Just set a post count and let them try to follow it .
4. Clan events : Best Clan Fighter, Most Active Clan Member, Best Replay. STUFF LIKE THAT .
5. The most important one... Set a special rank for the 5 strongest players of Elite. The Devils Five :3.

Enough ideas ? I can just give the Idea. Cant do Much though since am New
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
SOOO . I have a few ideas allready for events and such ;3
If it sparks activity, I'll support it fully. I may even throw in some items from my stash as prizes (if enough people join).
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Yes. And also. Sarutobi. You should PM other members about their activity
The inactives in the elite rank are exempt from being kicked out because of the time and loyalty put into the clan. All others are looked at occasionally to see if they've been in-game or on the forums recently. If they haven't been, I watch them closely and if they're very inactive, I kick them out. No warnings. If they were on the forums more often, they'd know my expectations, so I don't really find warnings necessary. Those that are kicked out are welcome to apply again for another chance. That's basically how I work membership. I get kinda lax about things sometimes, but generally that's how it goes.
I'm still here goddamnit. Work has taken over my life
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I am, but idk if we can get 5 people up and ready to go for this.