Ranking
Original Post
[PYRO] Recruitments
Invite only.
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jan 24, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
hi, im a blue belt about to become a brown belt. My strong mods are twinsword akido artillery and blender. For me im always on the forums looking for market items and clans(10/10)
Hello my name is BlindedKil[l] i'd like to join this group because I've been looking for a group. I acidentlly left a group so. I would like to join this one. I am a green/orange belt but I am 4th dan as most people say. . And my friend xAX, wanted me to! . So
please let me join
~Blinded
Originally Posted by BlindedKil View Post
Hello my name is BlindedKil[l] i'd like to join this group because I've been looking for a group. I acidentlly left a group so. I would like to join this one. I am a green/orange belt but I am 4th dan as most people say. . And my friend xAX, wanted me to! . So
please let me join
~Blinded

Thanks for applying blinded! It's a yes from me, you only need 1 more yes to be invited!
-----
Originally Posted by Soban247 View Post
hi, im a blue belt about to become a brown belt. My strong mods are twinsword akido artillery and blender. For me im always on the forums looking for market items and clans(10/10)

Soban, looks good, but sorry, I just don't think you are ready to join this clan, so its a No from me.
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 7, 2013 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
please let me join
~Blinded

hey pyro has talked to me about u and u sound really good so u earned a yes from me
Last edited by yugimoto90; Jul 7, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
please let me join
~Blinded

Originally Posted by Soban247 View Post

hey u got to get a little better im sorry im a no
please let me join
~Blinded

yes for me 8 u were a 4th dan that is so cool man some pople that are here are not that high lol the thing about soban he is not as experience
Last edited by yuseimot; Jul 7, 2013 at 04:22 AM.
let me join?
ToriBash name: Tampa132
What can you bring to this clan:skills help it
youtube account:none
why you want to join: becuse this clan is awsome
Belt:blue
tx
Originally Posted by Tampa132 View Post
ToriBash name: Tampa132
What can you bring to this clan:skills help it
youtube account:none
why you want to join: becuse this clan is awsome
Belt:blue
tx

well, your app looks good, but it dosnt look like you are 100% active on the forums.
sorry, but its a No from me :/

but remember, you can always re apply