Ranking
Original Post
[R]A head offering good amount of tc
Hai It's me shadow102 and today i wanna request for a head texture!!!The requirments must be 512x512.Type of head that i want cartoon /cute texture.Please Try your BEST!!If u dont wanna follow that pictures than make ur own one remember make it CUTE!

Any pictures that might help you :

Any pictures To help you!!

It's nothing special, but this is what I've got so far. What do you think and what would you like for me to try adding?
Attached Images
untitled.jpg (19.2 KB, 33 views)
Originally Posted by KidInk View Post
Did you just take the last picture and paste it?

Yes I really dont know how that came by a animation :/
-----
Originally Posted by xPinkiePie View Post
It's nothing special, but this is what I've got so far. What do you think and what would you like for me to try adding?

The eyes are perfect!But you didnt make ears and etc.. continue making on it thats why that picture is hard to make By the way you should use that button to put images!.Download lightshot or something than upload it to imgur.Keep working on it man

The Picture :

Last edited by Shadow102; Jul 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Which one of those pictures do you perfer the most? and how much tc are you planning to spend?, i'll get right on it soon as you pick, if you like you can find different pictures also.
Last edited by Boss; Jul 10, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
The Boss!
New discord (Boss)$6855
Well :3 i don't know i'm willing to pay 9k
I think that second picture and third would be great.(if u will make second picture make the white cat and don't make the eyes green,If u wanna make the third picture change skin to white)You can make your own if u don't wanna follow those pictures it's fine to me if it's cuteThe last picture is nice to but a bit hard cause u need to make whiskers, and ears too Good Luck.Post WIP btw
sorry took so long, i was out the whole day lol, i decided to do the 4th one you said you picked, it's just a wip i left the skin white just like you asked,please tell me what to add, or would you prefer a different picture?

The Boss!
New discord (Boss)$6855
Oh my fucking god can i see a ingame picture please?
Or i can dl/lp you
Last edited by Shadow102; Jul 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
Sure thing, also i did a little remapping so the cat would fit better xD,

shaded picture
Last edited by Boss; Jul 11, 2013 at 01:12 AM. Reason: pictures,
The Boss!
New discord (Boss)$6855