Toribash
Original Post
[S] SeaHawk's Texture Shop! New Head Textures and Accepting Requests!
Texture Shop Logo.jpg

Hey guys, as I just made this shop, I do only have a some textures. But don't fret, as many more are to come out this week! But for now, I will show you some textures that I just made! I demonstrated them in the texture shop logo, but I will show them separately again. You may only pay with Toricredits (Tc) and items. All Textures shown are made by me and me only! (Note: Must Own Base Textures From The Shop As I will not give you them. I will transfer the item by email or pm, I will ask you for your email in this forum if you want or also by PMing you and I will send the texture once you give me the tc/item. I will give you the texture, don't worry, I would never steal tc, if I ever did that, I would have hampa ban me. But, it's never happened . )

Let's move on to the texture, Ninja Combat Hands (Hand Texture Believe it or not):
Top & Main side (Fist And Knuckles)
Picture Of Ninja warrior Hand.jpg
All other sides are Void Black besides the sides on screen shot.

Size: 128x128
Recolours: I can recolour anything on the hand texture for 300tc
Price: I am looking for around 1.2k (1,200) Toricredits, but as I said before, you may offer.

Here we have 2 similar head textures:
Head Texture Without Outlines In Front
Happy Face Hairless Front.jpg
Head Texture Without Outlines In Back
Happy Face Hairless Back.jpg
Colours: Void, Pharos, and possibly platinum or a grayish color
Size: 512x512
Recolours: Face and hair only for 300tc
Price: I would like this for 600tc-1200tc, offers would be nice

Now we got the Head Texture With Hair Outlines:
Front outline Head Texture
Happy Face Hair Front.jpg
Back Outline Head Texture
Happy Face Hair Back.jpg
Colours: All The same colors as the head texture without outlines
Recolours: Face and hair only for 300tc
Price: Would like 750-1200 tc and you can start offering from there if you would like

Here we got a awesome looking red haired head texture, hope ya like it:
Front Of Head
Cool Read haired guy Front.jpg
Back Of Head
Cool Read haired guy Back.jpg
Colours: Aqua, Juryo, Marine, Vampire
Recolour: Any kind of recolour for this head texture costs 300tc
Price: 1.2k (1,200) Toricredits, but feel free to offer!

New Ninja Texture!:
Front Side
Ninja Face Front.jpg
Back Side
Ninja Face Back.jpg
Recoulour: I can recolour the mask and eyes for 300tc
Price: 1k (1,000) Toricredits, as you know, feel free to offer

Requests!

My shop is now accepting any texture requests! Just give me the details of what you want down below if you do NOT want any of the textures I am selling at the moment! Once I finish your request, I will show you it first, than if you like it, it's all yours! Hope you guys like this idea!

Well, that's about it for now! More textures to come in upcoming days! Hope you enjoy these textures and remember, you can only pay with Toricredits (Tc) and items. So check my shop on a daily basis!
If I do accept your offer, please give me a fair amount of time to send the textures, as I do have school and sleep to attend to.
Now, I don't think I've forgotten anything, so remind me if I have.
[/SIZE]

(This shop is old but you still may buy textures if you want, but I will be coming out with a much better shop with more professional textures)
Last edited by SeaHawks12; Jun 21, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Adding New Textures!
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
head example please?
maybe im intrested to request some

The head one is not for sale, sorry. BUT, I am working on a few head textures that should be coming in later today or tomorrow! So, you may request any head textures you would like.
-----
Hey, I just put a few head textures in my shop. Maybe your interested?
Last edited by SeaHawks12; Jul 30, 2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump