Ranking
Original Post
long hair?
just suggesting that its maybe will be great on bald anime head but its maybe looks like a girl.
lolololol. just idk that's all my idea
M e H
.elizviel
Long hair will come , but in due time , have patience man.
They're still trying to perfect the present short hair . No point in making longer hair with the current bugs and glitches we experience with basic short hair .

Also , next time you write a suggestion , or post anywhere else for that matter , try explaining yourself if you have to , give examples if needed , and be serious about , i don't get why you wrote two lines and the second line consisted mainly of lol's.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
There was a pretty fantastic piece of long hair Jusmi created months ago. I'm not sure if it's a deleted item, sitting in someone's inventory, or an item that will be released in the future. There might be a few screenshots around the forum. so it's been done before successfully.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Long hair will come , but in due time , have patience man.
They're still trying to perfect the present short hair . No point in making longer hair with the current bugs and glitches we experience with basic short hair .

Also , next time you write a suggestion , or post anywhere else for that matter , try explaining yourself if you have to , give examples if needed , and be serious about , i don't get why you wrote two lines and the second line consisted mainly of lol's.

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
There was a pretty fantastic piece of long hair Jusmi created months ago. I'm not sure if it's a deleted item, sitting in someone's inventory, or an item that will be released in the future. There might be a few screenshots around the forum. so it's been done before successfully.

thanks for telling me
M e H
.elizviel